We train, because training is the future Training professions and the training process
- Industrial clerk m/f
- Wholesale and foreign trade clerk (m/f)
The apprenticeship starts on 01 August of each year and lasts 3 years.
During your training, you will generally pass through the following departments: Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing. You will support your colleagues in preparing quotations and invoices, procuring materials and negotiating with customers.
The prerequisite for a vocational training as an industrial clerk m/f or as a clerk in wholesale and foreign trade is an intermediate school leaving certificate.
You should possess the following qualities for an apprenticeship at HOBATEX GmbH Industrial Partners:
- You are open-minded and outgoing
- You enjoy working in a team
- You like to calculate and negotiate
- You are committed and enjoy learning
- You have a good command of English or even speak other foreign languages
We would love to get to know you. We would therefore be delighted if you could send us your application and show us what makes you tick and what you are passionate about.
Your complete application documents should include
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae and photo
- Proof of previous work experience / internships
- Proof of additional qualifications (foreign language / EDP courses, etc.)
Please send your application to Mr Meinolf Meise as early as possible, if possible 1 year prior to the start of training:
HOBATEX GmbH Industrial Partners
Herrn Meinolf Meise
Driburger Straße 39