No matter whether you need above-rafter insulation, noise protection or protection against heat and cold, we have the perfect solution for you! Our range extends from under-roof boards to THERM boards and bituminised insulation boards.
The porous fibre boards are made of natural raw materials in a wet and dry process in accordance with the PN-EN 622-1 standard and the PN-EN 13 986 standard, hygiene class: E1. They have raw densities from 50 kg / m³ to 270 kg / m³.
Our HOBATEX insulation boards are open to diffusion and are produced from renewable raw materials without harmful additives. In addition, we mark the produced wood fibre boards with the CE mark (Notified Body: Institute for Building Material and Construction MPA Construction Munich, No. 1211).
- Ceiling construction
- Interior wall construction
- Exterior wall construction
- Impact sound insulation
- Solutions for packaging problems
Advantages in application
- Protection against cold in winter
- Heat protection in summer
- Noise protection
- Save energy & increase building value
- Renewable raw materials without harmful additives