Springwood slats are characterised by their high strength and very high bending capacity.
In addition to the common standard lengths and widths, our range also includes overlengths and non-standard widths. We offer you highest individuality through our wide range of different surface decors.
- Use exclusively in the bed slatted frame sector
Advantages in application
- High strength
- Extremely high bending capacity
- The flexible slat base supports every sleeping position of the body for an optimal regeneration phase over night
- Lengths: 500 mm – 1600 mm
- Widths: 20 mm – 100 mm
- Thicknesses: 8 mm – 12 mm
- Birch or beech rotary cut veneers (multi-ply glued with class E1 glue (low formaldehyde))
- Surfaces natural / natural stained / decor paper coated or covered
Curved in radius 3500 mm - 8000 mm (according to customer's request)
- Complete loads and partial deliveries